Welcome to FEBC Biblical Counseling Ministries. It is our sincere prayer that the Lord will bless our time together.
Our mission at FEBC-BCM is twofold:
- First, we train biblical counseling trainers As a result, there may be one or two observers in teh counseling sessions with you, taking notes on how to counsel biblically. These observers sign confidentiality forms and are instructed to pray for each conselee they observe.
- Secondly we aspire to provide the highest quality of Christ centered counseling. It is our aim to connect broken individuals and families who are hurting and in conflict to the grace of God.
Christians are not immune from emotional pain and some problems are too big to handle alone. We are here to help you walk thorugh many of life's most difficult situations.
Help and Hope:
The Bible is the ultimate source of truth. We, therefore can give help and hope for concerns such as:
- Bitterness and Resentment
- Compulsive Behavior
- Conflict and Reconciliation
- Depression and Hopelessness
- Divorce and Remarriage
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Husband / Wife Relationships
- Mixed Marriages
- Sexual Immorality
- Certified member of (ACBC) Association of Certified Biblical Counselors
- Certified member of (IABC) International Association of Biblical Counselors
- Team Member of (OIC) Overseas Instruction in Counseling
- Years of Counseling and Pastoral Experience